Allied Health Clinic Near Thomastown
In One Healthcare
Need Physiotherapy Treatment near Thomastown?
At In One Healthcare, we provide our clients with a wide range of physiotherapy treatments to assist with everything from neck and back pain, to knee issues, shoulder soreness, sports injuries, rehabilitation, trapped nerve issues, stiff joints, torn ligaments and other musculoskeletal conditions.
Using a combination of evidence-based manual therapy techniques and informed advice on helpful workout routines and at-home exercises to assist with your treatment, our qualified team of experienced physiotherapists are committed to helping you manage your condition and achieve a happier, more active lifestyle.
We’ve worked closely alongside countless clients at our allied health clinic near Thomastown to help them recover from surgeries, sports-related injuries, spinal pain, continuous headaches, geriatric conditions, chronic pain caused by poor ergonomics in the workplace, and other strength and mobility issues.
We also provide tailored podiatry services near Thomastown
Drawing on a wealth of experience and using industry-leading equipment, our qualified podiatrists diagnose and treat a range of foot- and lower limb-related conditions. After close assessment of your feet, we will apply a variety of manual therapy techniques and prescribe a tailored treatment plan including at-home exercises to complement your manual therapy.
Our Thomastown podiatrist services include:
- Complete Foot Care – Assisting clients with foot concerns such as heel pain, bunions, ingrown toenails, tinea, corns and calluses
- Footcare Aids – To make things like tying shoelaces or sock/hosiery fittings easier
- Diabetic Foot Care – If your feet have lost sensitivity due to nerve damage from diabetes, it’s important to monitor this condition and adopt a preventative approach
- Custom orthotics (shoe inserts) – This helps to provide support, correct alignment and generally improve the function of your feet
- Nail Care – Our treatment services include fungal toenails, thickened toenails, tinea pedis, cracked heels, ingrown and difficult-to-cut toenails
See our Thomastown optometrists for an eye check
Regular eye checks can make all the difference. In One Healthcare strongly recommends arranging an eye check at least once every two years (or sooner, if you notice a change in your vision).
We offer a comprehensive range of eye health optometry services that include eye muscle strength and control tests, vision assessments, pupil evaluation, rear eye health checks, “air puff” tests and more. You can also come to us for frames, lenses, sunglasses and contact lenses.